May is almost upon us and patio season is finally here!
The spring market is in full swing! Denver is finally seeing more inventory, but the market is so starved that properties are getting snapped up quickly.
Take advantage of the lack of inventory, warmer weather, longer days and blooming trees and flowers- now is the perfect time to get your house on the market!
I can get your home ready and on the market in as little as a week with photography, floorplans, and brochures.
Here are some tips for homeowners for this time of year:
- Turn on the sprinklers (if you haven’t already)
- Boost curb appeal – get a new mailbox or paint the front door
- Wash the windows
- Switch from your winter to summer wardrobe and donate unwanted items
- Put flowers and herbs in your planters
- Clean out the garage
- Enjoy a glass of wine on the patio or in the backyard
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970 401 0304 for a custom listing presentation.